Promote health and wellness by restoring and optimizing your body’s nutrient levels. Vitamin therapy is used to enhance muscle injury repair, replenish hydration, jump-start recovery from illness and enhance overall well being. Drip therapies restore essential vitamin and nutrient levels directly into your bloodstream through IV Infusion.
If you are interested in Drip therapy call our office to book your session. Qualified cases are covered by most insurance. Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are also eligible forms of payment.
• GLAMOUR IV: Beauty from the inside out. Increase your glow and radiance with our collagen-boosting skin and hair vitamin blend. A perfect preventative treatment.
• IMMUNE IV: Perfect for a quick turnaround, supercharging your immune system with high dose Vitamin C and other essential nutrients.
• ENERGY IV: Our special blend of amino acids including Taurine will fight fatigue and have you feel the power of increased natural energy.
• NAD+: Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+ ) is a coenzyme found in every cell in your body and is responsible for maintaining cell health. READ MORE
• MYERS COCKTAIL IV: Essential Vitamins & Minerals: including B complex, magnesium and calcium.
ADD ON: GLUTATHIONE
Vitamins in just one shot!
Vitamin booster shots instantly boost your energy and effectively enhance your focus, metabolism and immune system.
• VITAMIN D3: Improve your mood, sleep and concentration levels with a blast of sunshine containing 50,000 units of Vitamin D3
• VITAMIN B12: Expect an instant boost of energy. The benefits of vitamin B12 injections include treating or preventing symptoms, such as fatigue, heart problems, mood changes, muscle weakness and hormone imbalances.
• CoQ10: A powerful antioxidant that will boost energy levels, enhance mental clarity and improve vision, hearing, and oral health. CoQ10 also provides an immunity boost and promotes anti aging.
• MIC (SKINNY SHOT): aids in fat metabolism
DID YOU KNOW?
Our IV Drip & Nutra Boost are 100% pure vitamins. Most over the counter supplements contain binders, fillers, additives and are mass-produced in bulk which contributes to the poor quality and poor absorption rates of pills. Another thing you should know is that Oral vitamin supplement production is not regulated by the FDA whereas vitamins compounded for IV (intravenous) and IM (Intramuscular) use are heavily regulated and often require patient-specific prescriptions.